Wednesday, March 24, 2010

This Locomotive is ACE!

I recently acquired this O Gauge, A3 Pacific Locomotive and, I must say, she is a real beauty. It looks as if she has never been taken out of the box, much less done any actual running! 
Her number is 60103 and she is named 'Flying Scotsman' and, I think, she dates from around 2005.
The manufacturer, ACE Trains of London have, I believe, only been in business since the mid 1990s but already have a well-deserved reputation for producing beautiful, precision-made O gauge locos and rolling stock.
For more information please visit their website at: www.acetrains.co.uk.

1 comment:

  1. This does look like a beauty!
    Here's a forum I think you should join, you could post some of your images and web/blog links there and start getting some contacts and followers.

    http://www.modelrailways.co.uk/forum/

    ReplyDelete